When it comes to starting your very own medical practice, there is an overwhelming amount of things you need to get ready. From getting the office set up, stocking it with supplies, and making sure you have all the necessary licenses; there are tons of to-dos that can quickly add up. One important area that many medical practice owners may overlook is their IT infrastructure. IT for doctors is important too!
While HIPAA compliance and cybersecurity are incredibly vital in keeping your patients’ information safe, these tasks can be time-consuming and cumbersome. This is why partnering with medical IT experts like DMA Tech Solutions can be so beneficial.
What Services Do Managed IT Providers Offer Medical Practices?
Because medical practices require a specialized level of data security, managed IT companies like DMA Tech Solutions can help protect patient information while helping maintain HIPAA compliance. As a managed medical IT provider, we offer a range of services that cater to the specific needs of medical practices and their patients.
These services include:
- Cloud-based solutions for electronic health records (EHRs)
- Secure data storage and backup solutions
- Cybersecurity solutions such as firewalls, malware protection, and more
- Help with HIPAA compliance to ensure patient information is secure
How You’ll Benefit from IT for Doctors
Now that we understand more of what a managed service provider (MSP) can provide for a new medical practice, let’s take a look at the benefits you will see through their services.
- Complex Tasks are Off Your Shoulders: Between HIPAA compliance and cybersecurity, there are a lot of tasks that come with protecting patient information. With the help of an MSP, you can rest assured that these complex tasks are being taken care of by professionals.
- Security is Strengthened: As mentioned above, an MSP can provide robust cybersecurity solutions that are tailored to medical practices.
- Data is Easily Accessible: By migrating your data to the cloud, it becomes easily accessible for you whenever you need it. Plus, cloud storage also offers increased security compared to traditional onsite storage solutions.
- Personal Information is Protected: When partnering with DMA Tech Solutions, you can have peace of mind knowing that your patients’ personal data is secure and compliant with HIPAA regulations.
Partner with DMA Tech Solutions for Medical IT Solutions
When considering what managed medical IT provider to choose for your medical practice, many have found that DMA Solutions has been the right choice. We have specialized in providing medical practices like yours with the IT services needed to protect your patients’ information, keep compliant and move into the future of digital healthcare technology.
Our services include:
- Technology Consulting
- Assessment of existing technology and security
- Technology Spend analysis
- Day-to-day IT support
By partnering with DMA Tech Solutions, you can make sure that your medical practice is set up properly from the start. With our team of experts on your side, you can rest easy knowing your data is secure, HIPAA compliant, and ready for whatever needs you may have in the future. If you’re ready to get started, contact us today and find out how we can help you with your IT needs.